Most Popular Products
Salient Features :
- Its non-stick properties and high heat resistance is why
- PTFE is the #1 material used for non-stick coating for frying pans and other cookware.
- For electrical applications, it makes for an excellent insulating material because of its non-conductivity.
- PTFE is also non-reactive to numerous chemicals, due to the chemical resistance of fluoropolymer bonds; making it effective in containers and pipework for reactive and corrosive substances.
- Because of its low friction, PTFE is used in industrial applications where sliding action of parts is required, such as with bearings, gears, slide plates, etc. In these applications.